Applications and permits
Planning Services and Grants
In an effort to make it easier for our residents, please find below links to various permits, forms, service request, and community grants.
Land Use and Building Services
The KRSC provides land use and building planning services to Nouvelle-Arcadie, Beaurivage, Five Rivers, Grand-Bouctouche, Champdoré, and Beausoleil.
Those services include:
- Building and development permits
- Inspection of new subdivisions, buildings and construction
- Development and management of municipal and rural plans
- Processing of land use applications and approval of subdivisions
- Planning, construction and development support and advice to the general public, community stakeholders, Planning Review Advisory Committees (PRACs), various provincial departments and the Minister of the Environment and Local Government.
If these services interest you please visit krsc.ca/planning
Municipal Grants and Scholarships
- Community Service Scholarships
The Community Service Scholarships are awards given to graduating high school students from the Five Rivers area who have demonstrated a commitment to community service. The scholarship aims to recognize and support students who have made significant contributions to their communities through volunteer work, activism, or other forms of service. The scholarships are intended to assist students in pursuing their post-secondary education and advancing their goals of making a positive impact in their communities.
- Community Investment Grant
The purpose of a Community Investment Strategy is three-fold:
- Improve the wellbeing of individuals, neighbourhoods and the community as a whole through directing grants to eligible organizations that can demonstrate their positive contribution to the achievement of the community goals.
- Provide eligible organizations with funding for:
– Annual Grant program that provides funding towards organization’s programs, projects and operational expenses.
– Ensure the process to review and allocate grant funding is transparent, consistent and achieves the maximum impact for the investment provided.